You ready for some fire?
In Episode #91 of A Man In Demand Radio, myself and my new co-host, Goldmund, get down and dirty on how to handle this crazy political climate, specifically when you’re on a date, or out flirting with sexy women.
“What do you think of Trump?”
Is the #1 question we’re both getting on dates from France to NYC and we have the PERFECT answers that will work for you, whether you’re a Trump fan, or not; doesn’t matter.
This is all about keeping politics OUT of the conversation because nothing will dry her up quicker…
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- How exactly to answer the “What do you think of Trump?” question
- How exactly to answer the “Did you vote for Trump?” question (works whether you voted for or against him, or didn’t vote at all)
- How to use varying ways to navigate toxic political talk on a date utilizing Frame, Humor and Agree and Amplify
- Why Goldmund and I are considering going undercover in Amish country
- What Frame really is and how Goldmund and I use it in PRACTICAL situations
- And much, much, more…
Not A Member? Go here to sign-up, just a measly 23 cents per day plus, you can cancel at anytime, no contracts and zero commitments.
Did you know 1,280 smart people just like you subscribe to A Man in Demand Radio with new men joining daily?
With 122,400+ downloads, this podcast is the #1 Premium Podcast for Men. Don’t get left out. Become a member today.
Already a Member? Click the 'Play' button below to listen to this great episode.